At times all parents feel lost or without a clue about what our child might need from us.
Imagine what it might feel like if you were able to make sense of what your child was really asking from you.
The Circle of Security Parenting™ program is based on decades of research about how secure parent-child relationships can be supported and strengthened.
Learning Objectives of the Program:
• Understand your child’s emotional world by learning to read and meet their emotional needs
• Support yourself as a parent to understand and regulate your own reactions, triggers and emotions
• Support your child’s ability to successfully manage emotions
• Enhance the development of your child's self esteem
• Honor your innate wisdom and desire for your child to be secure
Circle of Security courses include direct teaching, discussion and exploration of video materials.
They aim to create safe and empowering spaces to reflect, learn and grow together as parents.
All handouts/ reading materials will be sent to participants in advance of the sessions.
Cathy is an experienced Child and Adolescent Psychotherapist & Play Therapist Specialising in
Parent Support. She has almost 20 years’ experience as a mum!
Cathy has worked extensively as a trainer in primary, secondary and third level settings.