We’re very lucky in Ireland to have the most incredible makers and creators of beautiful children’s wear and accessories.
Whether it’s for causal everyday or a special occasion, there are so many beautiful options.
Some of our favourites include:
- @mimiandbowepjs for organic cotton loungewear pyjamas
- @pixiandjonco for bows, clips and the sweetest new bags
- @darcybowdresses for stunning occasion-wear
- @faunakids.ie for fabulous hand printed casual wear
- @gooseandganderkids for wellies, rain gear and footwear
- @farmyardthelabel for beautiful baby and younger child pieces
- @qubashi for baking / cooking aprons
- @babyboo for a broad range of baby and children’s casual wear
- @rashidaandnoahdesigns for vintage inspired pieces up to 8 years of age
- @bobbinbeag for the sweetest handmade baby cardigans
- @fable.heart for the most stunning dress up clothes – think dreamy capes, crowns and wands
- @linzyo_designer dresses and bows, with matching pieces for their dolls!
- @bramble_green sustainable knitwear, including the most gorgeous Aran cardigans
- @stencilize Geometric Design Streetwear
- @lilandizzyboutique Organic and Recycled Fabrics for babies up to 8years
- @daisyandtanya for stunning Tutus and Flowercrowns
All Irish. All Designers of their own pieces.
Any others you’d add to the list or you think we should check out? Love supporting small, Irish businesses!