Fresh air and open spaces are a super combination when it comes to a family day out. Louth has many beautiful family friendly walks for families to choose from.
Some favourite walks in Louth are:
- St Dominic’s Park, Drogheda
- Ravensdale Forest near Jonesborough [not wheel-friendly]
- Townley Hall, Drogheda [not wheel-friendly]
- Omeath to Carlingford Greenway [Carlingford]
- Oldbridge House [near Donore Village]
We’d love to know if you have any other family walks to share – whether woods, forest,coastal, parks or gardens .. w’ed love to hear about them in the comments!
*Image courtesy of Aoife at Family Walks Ireland