Decorate an egg in flowers for Easter.
1. Make a small hole in the bottom of the egg and empty the contents into a bowl. Give the egg a small shake to help move the yolk through the hole.
2. Wash out the egg with water and leave to dry.
3. Now it is time to decorate! Cover the egg in glue and place your pressed flowers carefully on to the egg.
4. Cover the flowers in another layer of glue.
5. Leave to dry! (Don’t worry the glue will dry clear)
*Add a string to make a hanging decoration!
This activity was very kindly shared with us by Siobhán at @outdoorlearningeire