Clare from the wonderful Online Baby and Kids Store, Jackanory, has shared some of the most popular Playroom and Toy Storage Hacks she has heard from fellow moms and customers. Some super ideas in there!
Are you constantly fighting the playroom battle? The struggle is real! Here are some of the best toy storage hacks from ingenious Mammas;
- Shelving makes the most out of even the smallest spaces. The IKEA Kallax is the most recommended unit among Jackanory Mammies.
- Storage Boxes are life. With or without labels.
- Lego everywhere? Invest in a toy storage bag (like our Play & Go range)
- Soft toys? A toy hammock that attaches to the wall will clear much-needed floorspace.
- Puzzles/Board based games are easily stored in a zipped bag. I recently bought some on Amazon and ditched the box. It keeps them tidy and reduces the space they take up.
- Organising toys by category makes tidy up so much easier. Think of a storage box for cars, one for blocks, one for animals and so on.
- Toy rotation is a game changer. Rotate toys, especially bigger items, regularly to keep things fresh and save space.
Thanks so much Clare. Some great ideas in there!
Any more that you would add to the list? Any ideas that help your Playroom / Toy Storage arrangement? Always looking for new ideas and suggestions!