Dingle Skellig Hotel is a gorgeous Family Friendly Hotel situated on Dingle Bay. They are well-known for their incredible cuisine and stunning interiors, making it a family favourite in Co. Kerry.
Their Head Chef John Ryan, and Maria their Pastry Chef, have very kindly shared two gorgeous Festive Recipes with us.
Their first recipe is for Annascaul Festive Sausage & Cranberry Roll and we can’t wait to try it out for Christmas Night!
1x 320g Puff Pastry Defrosted
600g Annascaul Sausage Meat
75g Dried Cranberries
1 egg yolk, 1 cup of Milk
Red Onion Marmalade to serve
Serving: Makes approx 16 pieces
- Preheat oven to 200, gas mark 7
- Lay sheets of puff pastry out on work surface.
- Mix Annascaul sausage meat, Cranberries, add salt and pepper to season.
- Mix egg yolk and milk to make egg wash and use pastry brush to cover puff pastry making sure each sheet is covered to the edge.
- Form a long sausage and cranberry roll laying flat on the puff pastry sheet.
- Roll tightly and chill for 20 mins in the fridge.
- Cut each roll into 8 pieces and coat with remaining egg wash.
- Bake for 20 mins until golden, allow to stand for 5 mins.
Serve with red onion marmalade
Be sure to check out Dingle Skellig Hotel HERE